Wednesday, April 16, 2014

John M

Charcoal on 18x24. Gray toned paper. I included WIP pics to show you the process. 
I listen to Pandora while doing art. There has to be some good music to put me in the mood. I listen mostly to Ennio Maricone music, some movie themes, and classical music. I discovered some small string groups, quartets and duos, who play familiar pop music like classical rock, Michael Jackson's, Stings, Kathy Perry, Lady Gaga and the likes. It's very refreshing. Once in a while when something strikes my attention I have to check who's playing. And that's what's so awesome about Pandora, they feature the artist and the album where they pulled out  a particular song. In any case I want to purchase a song I know which album to find them.
If you haven't tried it, you should give it a shot how Pandora music helps.








No comments:

Post a Comment