Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Oil on 12x16 canvas. This is another artwork that I copied from a pencil rendition of an unknown artist that I printed out from my collection. I like the play of light I did on this one--simple and direct. I was able to give a soft edge on the left side of the subject, which is another thing that I like. It seemed that I am giving a lot of time painting in my three days off than other important things that I ought to be doing: like doing my finances and taking care of my application for a bone densitometry class. I am just going by what I feel like doing and not thinking rational at all. If I could have it my way, I don't want to go back to my routine work in the hospital; I'll just weild my brush on the canvas all day long. I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment