Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First art lesson



Charcoal on 18x24 paper. I did this one for the finals at LACC Drawing I at 2005. It was my first art class I attended in my whole life, so it was quite a journey. It's not much that I learned anything about techniques in drawing; it was more of my exposure to some dry mediums and its applications. The artworks we did was simply do it your own kind of thing--a grade schooler could pass such class without effort. Such class was literally a beginning class; it appeared like most of the students just had a first crack at drawing. I was so proud of my works that I donated most of them to my teacher that she may use it in her other classes. I decided to hold on this last one for keep sake. I thought that I needed something else that will push my skills to the next level. So I left LACC.

No comments:

Post a Comment