Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tinker Bell - a study


Graphite on 9x12" Stratmore paper. I guess from now on I will have to start soaking myself into the world of Disney as my new arrival is coming on mid-September. I just finished painting her room with pastel colors: pink, off-white and mauve with pictures of green Tinker Bell on the border. The above artwork is a study of Tinker Bell I made as I am planning to draw it in chalk pastel then frame it for her room. I still have lots of stuff in line. I am so excited and our anticipation is building up as we get closer to her arrival. This will be my first and I can't wait to be a father. I'm imagining myself watching Disney channel all the time, learning all the nursery rhymes, not to mention the sleepless nights and diaper changing. I don't know how will it affect our everyday routine, that includes my time for hobbies, all I know it will drastically change. I might be away from my blog very often and slow down on posting my art. After I get enough practice with Li'l Megan, it'll be all good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment