Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mat Damon


Graphite on 5.5 x 8.5 paper. Jason Seiler has an incredible talent that he never cease to amaze me. This is another artwork I copied from his blogspot and I could only give credit to him.
I saw Mr. D one time spilling his disagreement on the former Prez Bush's policy, but could not articulate his arguement, obviously exposing his ignorance on what he's talking about. He was just disgusted of Bush, that he made it clear. I would've given him a slack on his own opinion as we are all entitled, but he simply failed to make his arguement--on national tv! It just turned me off. I love the guy as an actor, loved his movies, but he just made a fool of himself on that interview.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, except the original portrait is of Keifer Sutherland...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I checked; it's still Mat Damon to me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete